I had unprotected sex on the last day of my

Patient : I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period cn I get pregnant? ?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. First of all understand the cycle, the ovulation that occurs around 14 days before the n ext expected day of period; the 3 + and - days is most fertile period. The pregnancy occurs only if you have sex during the ovulation period. If you have a 28-day normal period cycle, it is not possible to have pregnancy if you have unprotected sex on the last day of the period. I hope this answers your query.