I had unprotected sex recently twice The first night we

Q: I had unprotected sex recently twice. The first night we were both drunk and I know I didn't cum. The second time in the morning I did cum and we used the withdrawal method. I know she was ovulating in the morning, what is the chance she is pregnant?

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The only problem with the withdrawal method is that there are high chances of precum entering the vagina, which itself can in fact lead to pregnancy simply because it too contains live motile sperms. So as you said that she was in her fertile period during the intercourse, there are chances that she may get pregnant. Hence, the best way to protect pregnancy would be to opt for an emergency contraception in the form of PLAN-B tab, which can be prescribed by the PCP, and it is to be taken within 72 hrs of last intercourse.
This shall initiate a withdrawal bleed in next 7-10 days and that shall indirectly confirm that she is pregnancy safe.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you safe sex,

Patient: Doc,

I went to the bathroom multiple times before having sex the second time does this help flush out the sperm?

You say there are chances, but what is the likely hood like 10%? 5%? 20%?
Doctor: The concern is during the second time when you had opted for withdrawal. The chances are 10-20%. So as she was ovulating, one should no take chances.
Patient: Even if I pulled out 100% cleanly the percentage is still that high?
Doctor: Pre cum is released sometimes 5 seconds before the actual ejaculate, so one sometimes is not sure, hence the suggestion but if you are 100 per cent sure that there was no pre cum then there would not be any pregnancy. You can actually wait for her menses to arrive on time, if they do then she is not pregnant.

So even urinating multiple times before does not clear the pre cum of sperm?

The only thing about her menses is that she is already +1 day late. I know this is not cause for concern but I guess all I can do is wait and see if she has a period this week. If not I guess the best thing to do would be to get a pregnancy test.
Doctor: Infact you can get a serum beta hcg test done as on date to get a conclusive result on pregnancy. If the hcg levels are less than 5ng/dl then she is not pregnant at all.