I had unprotected sex the 5th of April Two days

Q: I had unprotected sex the 5th of April. Two days later I got my period and it only lasted 3days and was watery. Today is the 28th and I woke up this morning and I'm bleeding again. Its watery as well and pinkish color. Could I be pregnant? What could be wrong?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

Since you got periods after the play you had, you are safe. You are not pregnant.
Pregnancy tests done by urine kit at home usually get positive only after 10 days of missing the periods. Since your next cycle is due, so there is no point in getting pregnancy test done.
Moreover, chances of getting pregnancy are almost nil as you have got your periods few days after having the play. I would advise you to be cautious next time and to use protection while having any sexual activity.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.