Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had unprotected sex We stoped before he could cum

I had unprotected sex We stoped before he could cum

Patient: I had unprotected sex. We stoped before he could cum. Now I seemed to have started my period over a week early. Is it a sign of early pregnancy?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Starting off a period early is not a sign of pregnancy.However, you must be sure that the bleeding is like your normal cycles, lasting atleast more than a day and is not an implantation bleeding that is light in color and pinkish lasting only for a few hours. In such a doubt , do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last sexual intercourse to rule out pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards