I had unprotected sex We stoped before he could cum

Patient : I had unprotected sex. We stoped before he could cum. Now I seemed to have started my period over a week early. Is it a sign of early pregnancy?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Starting off a period early is not a sign of pregnancy. However, you must be sure that the bleeding is like your normal cycles, lasting atleast more than a day and is not an implantation bleeding that is light in color and pinkish lasting only for a few hours. In such a doubt , do a pregnancy test after 14 days of the last sexual intercourse to rule out pregnancy. Hope this helped. Regards