I had unprotected sex with a person that I dont know

Q: I had unprotected sex with a person that I dodnt know too much about their medical history. A few weeks later I noticed a small red bump on my penis head, no pain or anything of that sort. I am extremely worried is this normal?

A:   Hi,

As you developed the lesion few weeks after the unprotected intercourse, that lesion may or may not be due to intercourse.
But as you do not know about the medical history of the person, better to get evaluated.
By clinical examination the exact nature of the lesion can be identified and treated. So, please do consult your doctor and get examined.

Take care.