I had unprotected sex with ma bf got pregnant nd

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex with ma bf... got pregnant... nd used mifty kit tab... is t harmful nd bleeding is from 15days... wat to do... I cant go to doctors... plzzzzz suggest me...

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Before planning for abortion you have to get examined by your doctor and have to undergo ultrasound. Ultrasound is needed to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy, to estimate the gestational age and to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
After that according to the gestational age you have to choose the method for abortion with your doctors advice.
Medical termination with tablets is possible up to eight weeks of gestation.
Using tablets without confirming intrauterine pregnancy and gestational age can lead do complications like retained products, prolonged bleeding etc.
So, as you are having bleeding from 15 days, please do consult your doctor, get examined and go for ultrasound then proceed according to her advice.

Take care