I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and didn't cum

Patient : I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and didn't cum. I had no idea about precum at the time and I am starting to get worried she could be pregnant. I has been 2 weeks since we had sex I was wondering what the best options would be if she does miss her period which should be in the next few days. She is at uni and I don't want to stress her out so a simple pill would really help us out thank you!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Pregnancy has to be first confirmed in her case. Ask her to do a urine pregnancy tes t or a serum beta HCG blood test which is more specific to detect pregnancy. If the test is positive, and you and she wish to terminate it, she will have to consult a gynecologist for termination. It can be done by pills called the medical method and by the surgical method by dilatation and curettage. If the medical method fails, then the surgical method has to be done. We cannot prescribe any medicines for termination as it needs to be given under the guidance of a gynecologist or a practitioner. Hope this helps Regards

Patient: Would a pregnancy test be accurate after only 2 weeks? We just want to find out as soon as possible really. Do you have any estimates of the chances of getting pregnant from precum because I have read that there is only a 20-40% chance of getting pregnant from regular sex in any given cycle but that isn't from precum so surely wouldn't it be much lower? Does everyone have precum because I have never had it in my condom before. After ejaculating 1-2 times my cum starts to look watery and there is near to none of it so would that lower the chances even more? I didn't cum inside her it was from a handjob and then we washed the cum off before having sex. We had unprotected sex around 4 times in that one night as well.
Doctor: Hello
Thanks for the query
If you have washed your hands and are sure that there was no ejaculation after that there is minimal chance of pregnancy. However unprotected intercourse can be a risk for pregnancy. It has a high failure rate with withdrawal technique.
You could detect a pregnancy as early as 21 days from last cycle by doing serum beta hcg and serially monitoring it.