I had unprotected sex with my partner and that same

Q: I had unprotected sex with my partner and that same day an hour later i took the plan b pill everything was fine until 1 days ago i noticed brown discharge & little to nothing of blood but now i still have the brown discharge with no blood & im a little worried it might be something urgent.

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
Discharge and spotting after consumption of emergency contraceptive pill is very common. This should go within a few days time. You would require to see a gynaecologist if the problem persists. Even, after consumption of emergency contraceptive pills, the periods can get irregular for a few cycles.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.