I had unprotected sex yesterday I found out the guy

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex yesterday. I found out the guy was doing cocaine, he took out the condom without me noticing. What am I supposed to do, he used the pull out method.

Doctor

Pull out method is not hundred percent efficient in preventing a pregnancy. If you have been in your fertile period, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Kindly consult a gynecologist immediately and get a pregnancy test done and also can have plan B at the earliest in case you are not looking out for a pregnancy.Act within 72 hours of the intercourse.

Hope this helped.