I had unprotected vaginal sex 5 days ago, and yesterday

Patient

Q: I had unprotected vaginal sex 5 days ago, and yesterday i noticed a small red bump on the base of my penis. It resembled a pimple and when i applied pressure a small amount of clear liquid came out. Is this sign of an std

Doctor

Sometimes due to friction during intercourse, there can be small changes in the skin of the penile shaft. This can lead to a reactionary papule or a bump or boil as you call it. It will have a serous discharge on breaking it. It is most of the times sebaceous gland that gets hypertrophic and need no treatment. However there is a very mild possibility that it could be a STD . However, lesions do not develop so fast in that case. Kindly consult a dermatologist personally for an examination and diagnosis. Unprotected intercourse with an unknown status of the partner is dangerous. Always use condoms. If the papule disappears or shrinks on its own, it is unlikely to be a STD. Do not touch it as it can get inflammed and infected.

Hope This helps