I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to

Patient

Q: I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to the toilet when i wipes there was like pinkish blood is this something to worry about?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

I have read the history of pinkish blood on the tissue paper after burning of the vagina during sex indicates that you have vaginitis.
I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist to have a clinical examination and per-vaginal examination to determine the cause and get treated accordingly till you get a cure.
Your sex partner also should take the full course and no sex till you both are cured of the problems.

I hope this answers your query.