Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to

I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to

Patient: I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to the toilet when i wipes there was like pinkish blood is this something to worry about?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.I have read the history of pinkish blood on the tissue paper after burning of the vagina during sex indicates that you have vaginitis.I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist to have a clinical examination and per-vaginal examination to determine the cause and get treated accordingly till you get a cure.Your sex partner also should take the full course and no sex till you both are cured of the problems.I hope this answers your query.