I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to

Patient : I had vaginal burning during sex and i went to the toilet when i wipes there was like pinkish blood is this something to worry about?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. I have read the history of pinkish blood on the tissue paper after burning of the vagina during sex indicates that you have vaginitis. I would advise you to consult a Gynecologist to have a clinical examination and per-vaginal examination to determine the cause and get treated accordingly till you get a cure. Your sex partner also should take the full course and no sex till you both are cured of the problems. I hope this answers your query.