I had very dark acne spots and marks and hyperpigmentation,

Patient

Q: I had very dark acne spots and marks and hyperpigmentation, I had fraxel laser treatment done the last year, my skin improved tremendously after laser for few months, then I started having acne marks again
Am considering buying a dermaroller to use at home, is it effective in my case? Would it remove all the acne marks? What's the suitable size for me? And how frequently should I use it? Is there a cream to use with it to give more better results? And after how long should I expect improvement?
Taking in consideration that my acine is still active
Also the spots are more dark brown rather red as it shows in pictures due to lighting

Symptoms:  Dark spots, acne, hyperpigmentation
Doctor