I had viercose vein surgery in my leg one week

Patient : I had viercose vein surgery in my leg one week ago, this morning I woke up with sharp electric shoe like pain in my leg. The pain is exactly where the Dr. made his entry into my leg and slightly above and below that area.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and information. Read and understood your problem of having sharp electric shoe like pain in the leg, exactly where the Surgeon made the incision for entry into the leg and slightly below and above that area. This typical pain is suggestive of a nerve entrapment syndrome in the newly forming fibrosis. Please meet the Surgeon and get the evaluation done and for possible best way to get rid of this now, otherwise it will become chronic . Hope this helps you