I had wart like structure on my forehead It got

Q: I had wart like structure on my forehead. It got swollen and removed after sometime. Again same structure appered behind my ear. Same way, it got swollen, red, painful and got removed after bathing. Now again it appered on my forehead on rightside. It again got removed after getting swollen. Now it has appeared on my scalp. Do I need to see my doctor? I smell something serious here. I am having no symptoms, nothing at all.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The wart like structure, coming and falling off to come again at a different spot indicates that it is a viral wart. This has the tendency of falling off on its own but at the same time it is getting implanted at different area as the fingers are going to handle it.
I would advise you to consult a Dermatologist to get this cauterized by the ways that is His preference, than only it may get cured.

I hope this answers your query well, to get a proper diagnosis and curative treatment.