I happened to touch my penis after touching the vagina and after removing the condom.. want to know about HIV.

Patient: Hello Doctor,I am from Delhi, India.Today is 6th july 2014 and on 4th july 2014I first time happened to have paid sex after which i felt very guilty and bad.I was with the girl for 20 mins or so. I touch her vagina with my middle finger, was about to insert my finger and she denied but i touch and slightly in her vagina.. she said wear condom we ll just have sex. and i dint wash my hands i removed my underwear and wore condom. I inserted my penis in her vagina.. after 15 seconds she said it broke,, but i checked it was ok.. i wore another condom on it.. i had sex.. after i was done.. i removed the condom and forget to wash hands.. i washed my penis with only water.. I am very much worried about HIV..are there any chances of HIV.. ? the outer part of condom which had her vaginal fluid might have come in contact with my penis when I removed it..I am very worried.. I went to a sexologist and he prescribed me to have azithral 500mg for 3 days , doxy 1 for 10 days and leq 10 15 days..I am very much worried. please help me. Thank you

Doctor: