I hav pcod nd want to loseweight

Patient

Q: I hav pcod nd want to lose plz giv me diet chart my weight is 84 nd height is 5'7

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Since you have PCOD, you should talk to a Doctor. PCOD can cause insulin resistance. Insulin resistance will cause high glucose levels in the body. This can lead to weight gain.

You should be consuming foods that have a low sugar content. These foods will help you to lose weight. Also, start on an exercise program that is vigorous and helps you lose weight. Consult a Doctor before starting on any program to ensure that you are cleared medically.

An examination needs to be done to clear you. All the best.