I have 2 bits on my leg about an inch

Patient : I have 2 bits on my leg about an inch apart and now a bruise that looks as if it's following my vein
I have 2 bits on my leg abo...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for you query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It looks like an insect bite. You sho uld clean the area properly with Dettol and observe the area. If the redness increases or there is a swelling, you may have to start antibiotics. Otherwise, you can just apply Calamine lotion, and if there is itching then you can take Tab. Levocetirizine 5 mg once daily at bedtime for 3 days. Hope this was helpful, Regards