Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have 2 long bruises going down the spine they around 6.

I have 2 long bruises going down the spine they around 6.

Patient: I have 2 long bruises going down the spine they are about 6 in long there is moderate pain involved. Just when I think it’s going away it reappears. I’ve had X-ray and no fractures can be seen need advice

Doctor: Hi,Thank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have two large bruise. These are subcutaneous Hematomas. These are likely to resolve itself in due course of time itself. Nothing to worry about them. Thrombopbobe gel local application without rubbing is helpful in resolving them. Sometimes these does not resolve then aspiration with wide bore needle may be helpful. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief.Hope your query get answeredWishing you a good health.Take care.