I have 2 questions For the last 2 months I haven't

Q: I have 2 questions...

For the last 2 months I haven't been taking my pill correctly. Meaning I would take 1 one day and skip 3 days. When I got my period 2 weeks ago, I started my pill again.
However on the 3rd of April I went away with my boyfriend and a few friends camping, and had sex with my boyfriend. The condom broke while he was cumming. Because I wasn't close to anything, I had to wait until the 5th to take the morning after pill.

1. Is it normal that I haven't experienced any side effects the morning after pill says?
2. What are the chances that I could be pregnant?