Ask The Doctor > Pending > I have 3 compound fractures in my lower back since

I have 3 compound fractures in my lower back since

Patient: I have 3 compound fractures in my lower back since then my hands knees and feet swell all my joints hurt really back and is like inside my elbows hurts and in the back of my knees when i walk it feels like knots and all the way down my calves it feels like it does after you have a really bad cramp and my hand goes numb from time to time expecially if my arms are bent and now i have started having a numbness down my left arm and a sharp achey feeling in the top part of my left arm it comes and goes. Today my arms felt like they weighed a 1000 lbs from the elbows up and they were hard to move this has been going on for about 2wks but it comes and goes it will last about 2 or 3 days and is hard to get out of bad but it seems to be getting worst each time i swell

Doctor: