I Have 7 liver hemangiomas I was told that it

Q: I Have 7 liver hemangiomas. I was told that it was not a big deal. Why might I have more than normal? One doc was concerned about my
Trip to Africa two years ago. Might I have picked setting up there? Should I be concerned?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read your information that you have 7 liver hemangiomas; which I hope must have been seen due to ultrasonography examination and may be confirmed by MRI or CT scan.
It is true, that if they are not large, this is not a really big deal.
Do not listen to all the people and pals concerned with you, Trip to Africa has nothing to do with this. Get a confirmation by MRI or CT and if confirmed to be hemangiomas, just forget them as a normal variation as they would never cause you any problems, unless you have accident causing trauma over liver or have to undergo any surgery over the liver.

Do not be concerned.