I have a 1 mm sized hole that has opened

Patient : I have a 1 mm sized hole that has opened on my incision from thirty + years ago. I first noticed redness below the hole two days ago and then discovered yesterday that there is this little hole. Below/to the right there is a hard bump. Today the red surface has grown slightly & I feel like the size of the hole is bigger too. Both my original OB that did my 2 C-sections and my surgeon that did my abdominoplasty have since passed away. Who do I go to for this OB or plastic surgeon?
Symptoms:  Slighty sore and slightly red.
I have a 1 mm sized hole th...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific. To recapitulate: Male/65 - Female/56-65 - noted the symptoms, me dication, allergy and medical history of surgeries and the present problem of 1 mm hole - opened on incision - redness below the hole 2 days ago - hard lump - today the redness has grown slightly - feels that now the size of the - both the OB and Surgeon have passed away - wants to know where to go to ... I would advise you to consult a General Surgeon or a plastic Surgeon. The reason being that whether this is a small or so, indicates towards stitch abscess or so with or without underlying changes. Hence the advise. I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication. Regards,

Patient: Your answer doesn't make sense; incomplete sentences:
The reason being that whether this is a small or so, indicates towards stitch abscess or so with or without underlying changes.
Patient: What does or so mean?
Doctor: Thanks for your feedback.
Your specific question answered - Please consult a General Surgeon or a plastic Surgeon.
This is a gap of communication. Well, sorry for that.
Let me try to simplify and explain. The history that you have noted indicate that you may have one of the following problems:
- This can be a cyst - sebaceous or inclusion type of cyst appear the way you have described above.
- Stitch abscess is another possibility. If an non-absorbable thread was used in closure of the wound it remains in the body and the tip of the thread can cause irritation, small hematoma or seroma formation which on getting infected can appear in the same way.
'' or so'' are the words which are used in medical jargon routinely, hence was used by me that caused the confusion.
I hope this answer is simplified.
Consult a General Surgeon or a Plastic Surgeon to get the appropriate treatment ASAP.
All the best.
Please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.