I have a 1038 fever, sore neck, stomach ache, head

Patient : I have a 103.8 fever, sore neck, stomach ache, head ache. What do I have ? Last night my fever broke, but came back in an hour
Symptoms:  Head ache high fever

Q: Abnormalality is present in postier occipital cortex immageing suggest hemosterion suggested occult vascular malforma...

Q: I have a lump looking thing just outside my anal canal

Q: I used mdma and alchool four days in a row on the weekend of the 15th to the 18th of June. I also did one line of coc...

Q: Hi, ten years ago, my mother was diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the right lung. She was not a smoker.Did not spread...

218

173

138

98