I have a 12yr old neice who is experiencing headaches,

Q: I have a 12yr. old neice who is experiencing headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea and quizziness, she says her legs sometimes feels as though they are going to give away

Symptoms:  Headaches, hot flashes, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea and quizziness and blurred vision

A:   Hi.

Headache with blurred vision, nausea and dizziness needs MRI of the brain at the earliest. Rest of the symptoms have their own importance but this triad is indicative of something in the brains.
I would advise you to take her to the Neurologist for clinical evaluation, physical examination, investigations of blood and other tests as may be needed.

The treatment will obviously be dependent upon the probable diagnosis that can be done with time.