I have a 34 day cycle, last period was Feb

Patient : I have a 34 day cycle, last period was Feb 13th and I ovulated on March 1-2 and when I was 11 dpo I had a very light spotting and the next day i was still spotting a little not a lot. but when I pee it lots of bleeding but when I wipe it a nice amount of blood but not full and heavy like a period and I see small clot only when I pee . And I also been having cramps since the day I ovulated just a day ago it was lot more stronger. Is this implantation bleeding or regular menstrual cycle.?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. if you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulati on, there is possibility of pregnancy. Just by the pattern of bleeding we cannot come to a conclusion regarding the pregnancy as sometimes menstrual periods can also present with premenstrual spotting, scanty flow etc. So, to find out the possibility of pregnancy, please go for urine pregnancy test once. Hope this helps. Take care