I have a ball like thing in the entrance of

Patient

Q: I have a ball like thing in the entrance of my vagina it doesn't hurt but I'm concered

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

Q: Recent blood test..??? Should I be concerned? WBC-17.1 High Reference (4-11) Neutrophils-77.4 High Reference (...

Q: I have a ear infection. I am taking antibiotic and today i decided to pour ear drops inside my war - ciprodex. after ...

Q: I have blood clots in my leg at the top of the thigh in the femoral artery. I also have the factor 5 .I was put on X...

Q: My daughter is was recently ill with fever, dehydration. Neg. for flu and strep. She currently has pain on right si...

Q: Please see attached picture of rash for diagnosis . it has been on and off for a few years

218

173

138

98