I have a black mark on my clitoris

Patient

Q: I have a black mark on my clitoris. It is the skin itself but is black.
I had seen my vagina for the first time so closely so i donot know if it was there from the beginning.
Is there anything to worry about it or is it just a birthmark kind of thing.
Please help

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Black mark on the clitoris seen for the first time by you has to be seen by a Gynecologist. The Melanoma has to be ruled out.
If this is a birthmark, your mother would definitely know it. If your mother says no, this should be excised and sent for a histopathology examination.

I hope this answer helps you.