I have a black mark on my clitoris

Patient : I have a black mark on my clitoris. It is the skin itself but is black. I had seen my vagina for the first time so closely so i donot know if it was there from the beginning. Is there anything to worry about it or is it just a birthmark kind of thing. Please help
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Black mark on the clitoris seen for the first time by you has to be seen by a Gynecologis t. The Melanoma has to be ruled out. If this is a birthmark, your mother would definitely know it. If your mother says no, this should be excised and sent for a histopathology examination. I hope this answer helps you.