I have a blister after kissing.

Q: I was at a party last week, a little while later me and some girl I met went upstairs into the bedroom, I sucked on her nipples, and my finger only grazed the opening of her vagina before she stopped me their was nothing more than that, 3 days later I got a white blister on my upper right gum, is it possible that I received an std from her?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You seem to have gotten a cold sore. Or something similar to that. It is possible that you got this while kissing her. It occurs due to HSV -1 Virus which is the Herpes Simplex 1 virus.

I cannot confirm that it is indeed the HSV-1 virus without an examination and it would be better if you see a Doctor. Treatment for HSV-1 is antiviral drugs which can only be prescribed by a Doctor. In the future, avoid kissing someone who has sores on the mouth or any type of STD till they are cured.

Hope this helps you.