I have a block gland in my vagina and for

Patient: I have a block gland in my vagina and for the past 5 month I been having a wear liquid coming before my period and after my period ,is a brown liquid a lot that I have to wear a overnight pad I don’t know what is happening?

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your description the gland you mentioned could be endometriotic cyst or bartholin cyst or gartner’s cyst.By clinical examination the exact nature of the gland can be identified and treatment can be planned.So, please do consult your doctor and get evaluated.Vaginal and speculum examination, swab for culture and sensitivity from gland secretion and ultrasound may help in finding out the cause of the problem and treatment can be planned accordingly.Take care.