I have a blue spot on my ankle area it

Patient : I have a blue spot on my ankle area it looks like marker but it wipes of and reappears everyday and grows a bit when in washed off and has no symptoms
I have a blue spot on my an...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details and from the photograph, it seems tha t the stain you get somehow from your clothes or accessories. Any diseased mark would not disappear so fast to reappear in such a short duration. I will advise you to look for the clothes you are wearing over the area most likely socks. It doesn't look like any ailment. I hope it helps. Stay healthy