I have a bump like thing in my anal region

Patient : I have a bump like thing in my anal region.. i dont know what it is so I went to go and check it with our school clinic and the doctor said it was just skin patches..well, i had an anal fissure 3 months ago....anyways..i just want to be sure
Symptoms:  None
I have a bump like thing in...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and picture, history of anal fissure in past. The picture shows a skin tag in the anterio r part, called as anterior ansl sentinel pile (misnomer as this is not a true pile). but I am worried about the white small bumps. I would advise you to consult a Dermatologist and the get the proper diagnosis, give the proper history and get treated accordingly. Hope this helps you.