I Have A Bump on My Face After Accidentally Applying Depuffing Eye Serum please help

Q: I accidentally used Clinique eye depuff serum on my cheek area and now I have a pimple looking bump on my skin on that one spot. I don't have any money to go to the doctors. Should it go away on it's own and what could it be? If I post a pic on here later, would that help to see what it could be? Here's the info: All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage ... Its ingredients, including invigorating caffeine, potent antioxidants, and soothing botanicals, work ...