I have a bump on my leg and I don't

Patient : I have a bump on my leg and I don't know what it is
I have a bump on my leg and...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Furunculosis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle and surrounding areas. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like cloxacillin. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.