I have a bump on my penis and it hurts

Patient : I have a bump on my penis and it hurts when I touch it. I'm 15 and have never had sex but I masturbate quite often. And it's been hurting quite a bit. Thank yoi
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for you query and good quality picture. The picture is classical of the condition called cyst formation a nd is due to the blockage of its such. This is like one gets acne on the face. It may just pop up to get cleared or may need a small surgery if not resolved. I would advise you to see a Doctor to get a proper medication. Surgery is required only if required. I hope this answer helps you.