I have a bump on my penis and it hurts

Patient : I have a bump on my penis and it hurts when I touch it. I'm 15 and have never had sex but I masturbate quite often. And it's been hurting quite a bit. Thank yoi
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for you query and good quality picture. The picture is classical of the condition called cyst formation a nd is due to the blockage of its such. This is like one gets acne on the face. It may just pop up to get cleared or may need a small surgery if not resolved. I would advise you to see a Doctor to get a proper medication. Surgery is required only if required. I hope this answer helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: I had a hiv and std test done, everything came back negative, but it said hsv1 igg was 13.00, what does that means?

Q: Hello, I'm trying to do some research, but the conflicting info is making my head spin. Me and my friends have STD sc...

Q: I received my lab results from labcorp hsv 1 and 2 - specific Ab, I gG . My results read HSV 1 I gG >62.20 and H...

Q: Do I have herpes in my urethra or herpes at all? Or do I have another kind of Std from one risky sexual encounter.

Q: Good afternoon. I am little nervous about a week ago i received oral from a girl and kissed her i had just met ahe to...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon