I have a bump on my vigina before u enter

Patient

Q: I have a bump on my vigina before u enter it I didn't feel like it's something bad its just one and its not all over the place I need help and I am concerned can some one help I haven't been sexctualy active for about 9 months please help thank you

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD,

The skin bump which you are mentioning present over the vulval region and singular in number without any spread , pain , itching is more likely to be a genital wart or a vulval skin tag. it can be diagnosed more so by naked eye examination and hence it is suggested that you should visit a local physician to get it examined. As you have been sexually inactive for long now, it is unlikely to be an STD,