I have a bump on my vigina before u enter

Patient : I have a bump on my vigina before u enter it I didn't feel like it's something bad its just one and its not all over the place I need help and I am concerned can some one help I haven't been sexctualy active for about 9 months please help thank you
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD, The skin bump which you are mentioning present over the vulval region and sing ular in number without any spread , pain , itching is more likely to be a genital wart or a vulval skin tag. it can be diagnosed more so by naked eye examination and hence it is suggested that you should visit a local physician to get it examined. As you have been sexually inactive for long now, it is unlikely to be an STD, Regards