I Have A Bump On The Shaft Of My Penis Looking Like A Pimple

Patient

Q: I have a bump on the shaft of my penis. It looks like a pimple but will not pop. It only hurts when I apply pressure to it. I looked online and it mostly looks like Lymphocele. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't an STD.

Doctor

Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com

A diagnosis of lymphocele is possible, however, it needs a dermatology check up for confirmation.
Herpes can present with such bumps, however, they are painful and the sores are always in a cluster. So it does not sound like herpes or other STDs.

The only way to confirm though is a physical examination by a dermatologist or your physician.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.