I have a bump or lump between my vagina and

Patient : I have a bump or lump between my vagina and my anus or butthole. I don't know what it could be but it really hurts, sensitive and started almost immediately having a huge bowl movement.
Symptoms:  Lump very sensitive, tender, and REALLY hurts, stomach hurts this morning
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description the lump you mentioned might be abscess due to infected sweat gland or clogged sebaceous gland etc. Sometimes rubbing of clothes, washing after bowel movements etc may provoke development of abscess. High blood sugar levels, decreased immunity may provoke these type of lesions. As you are having severe pain, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. In case of abscess you may need evacuation of pus. Antibiotics and analgesics may help in treating the lump. Take care.

Related Q&A

Q: A girl I was seeing was told by her doctor she has HPV 6, which she believes she got from me. She had laser treatment...

Q: How can you tell the difference between a genital wart and a cyst on the vulva?

Q: I have recently been diagnosed with HPV, the doctor told me wash my hands after using the restoom, I'm curious what w...

Q: Do these look like genital warts? I noticed bumps/rash around the penis rim area.

Q: Do i have gential warts


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon