I have a bump or lump between my vagina and

Q: I have a bump or lump between my vagina and my anus or butthole. I don't know what it could be but it really hurts, sensitive and started almost immediately having a huge bowl movement.

Symptoms:  Lump very sensitive, tender, and REALLY hurts, stomach hurts this morning

A:   Hi,

According to your description the lump you mentioned might be abscess due to infected sweat gland or clogged sebaceous gland etc.
Sometimes rubbing of clothes, washing after bowel movements etc may provoke development of abscess. High blood sugar levels, decreased immunity may provoke these type of lesions.
As you are having severe pain, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated. In case of abscess you may need evacuation of pus. Antibiotics and analgesics may help in treating the lump.

Take care.