I have a calcification on my brain on the right

Patient

Q: I have a calcification on my brain on the right temporal lobe 1.8 cm. what could that indicate ?

Symptoms:  Headache, dizziness , general fatigue
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

The calcification can be benign or can result from previous neurocysticercosis, or granuloma that has healed.
In such scenario, i would advice no treatment until and unless you have seziures.
However, since you have headache, you need to be evaluated for the cause of headache that can be stress headache.
We need a detailed history to examine the pattern of headache and that needs evaluation and treatment accordingly.
If the headache seems to be due to the calcified lesion, then you would require treatment with Carbamazepine

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy