I have a callus like thing on my right foot

Patient : I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus removers, the wound gets very white and then it hurts again.. Is it Callus or something more?
Symptoms:  Extreme pain and itch while walking
I have a callus like thing ...-1
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for your query and the picture. It is called a corn and the pain is due to large size poking the unders ide. Such a large corn can not be removed by the local applications such as callus removers. Hence needs proper surgical resection done by a General Surgeon or a Podologist. Take care of the anxiety part and get well treated for it and the acid reflux too. I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.