Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I have a callus like thing on my right foot

I have a callus like thing on my right foot

Patient: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It’s extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus removers, the wound gets very white and then it hurts again.. Is it Callus or something more?

Symptoms: Extreme pain and itch while walking

I have a callus like thing ...-1

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for your query and the picture.It is called a corn and the pain is due to large size poking the unders ide.Such a large corn can not be removed by the local applications such as callus removers. Hence needs proper surgical resection done by a General Surgeon or a Podologist.Take care of the anxiety part and get well treated for it and the acid reflux too.I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.