I have a callus like thing on my right foot


Q: I have a callus like thing on my right foot (bottom). It's extremely painful to walk. I have been using callus removers, the wound gets very white and then it hurts again.. Is it Callus or something more?

Symptoms:  Extreme pain and itch while walking
I have a callus like thing ...-1

A:   Hi,

Thanks for your query and the picture.

It is called a corn and the pain is due to large size poking the underside.
Such a large corn can not be removed by the local applications such as callus removers. Hence needs proper surgical resection done by a General Surgeon or a Podologist.

Take care of the anxiety part and get well treated for it and the acid reflux too.

I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.

Related Q&A

Q: Hello doc i am not good because i broked up with my girl firend i love her very very much but she ends our relation w...

Q: Hi Doctor; my girlfriend and I have been having sex for the past 3 days, we live in different countries so we hardly ...

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28....

Q: Hello, first time on this site for me. I have a situation where my boyfriend got drunk for the first time with a neig...

Q: My girlfriend had hand foot mouth and it spread to her vagina. This was two months almost 3 months ago and since the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon