I have a cluster of bumps looks like misqote bite

Patient

Q: I have a cluster of bumps looks like misqote bite but about 8 in each group around my body itched once they heal they turn to brusies

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I
have read your query.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Insect bite dermatitis. It is characterised by sudden onset of rash noticed spontaneously usually on getting up in the morning.
It may be associated with itch or pain.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid like hydrocortisone.
Along with oral antihistaminics like levocetirizine is advised for symptomatic relief.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy