I have a cluster of freckles on the shaft of penis

Patient : I have a cluster of freckles on the shaft of penis. No itching or pain. Should I be worried?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per details, the most likely possib ility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called verruca plana. It is also known as warts. Verruca plana is a viral infection of skin usually acquired by sexual contact. It can be managed by removal of warts using Radiofrequency. Else chemical cauterisation can be done by using Trichloroacetic acid or potassium hydroxide. Visit your doctor so that he can do physical examination and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.

Patient: Should I be worried if I have this?