I have a cold/fever with other symptoms.

Patient : What's wrong with me?!? I am 14 and a member of a boy scout troop. Right now it is about 9:40 PM, Saturday night. I live in Boise, Idaho and it is still cold from winter. At school on Friday I felt my first cold symptom: a mild sore throat. Usually I prevent colds by taking 500 mg of vitamin C at the FIRST sign. I planned to take 500 mg when I got home because of this. We do camp outs once a month January through September. When I got home I was reminded by my parents that I had a boy scout camp out. And there was 40 minutes to pack. With this, I forgot to take Vitamin C. On camp outs we usually arrive at about 5:00 PM on Friday and leave 11:00 AM Saturday. I did not sleep very well that night. I had shallow dreams intermittently with waking up because of the cold. (By cold, I mean the temperature outside, not the sickness) This added up to about 3 hours of shallow sleep. I thought this might have something to do with the problems I'm having. At 12:00 PM, Saturday morning, my symptoms intensified to a very sore throat and the temporary hearing loss symptom that some people experience. I learned today that the main reason my father gets a cold only once every about 3.5 years is because he takes 4 500-mg tablets of vitamin C at the first cold symptom. That's 2000 mg which is 3,332% the daily value! He said it was safe, since excess vitamin C passes through the body unlike vitamin e, where too much could kill you. When I got home and he told me this, I decided to start with 2 tablets, 1000 mg Vitamin C. This was about at 12:30 PM. At about 1:20 PM I felt very hot. I decided to check my temperature. An axillary thermometer test showed 101.6 degrees Fahrenheit and an oral thermometer test showed 100.8 degrees Fahrenheit. I told my parents and decided to rest. As the day has gone on, my symptoms do not seem to be that of a cold, but rather something very worse which I do not know. I developed, in order but at unknown times because I have been too concerned to pay attention to the time the symptoms developed, a very sore throat, sore and aching eyes, intense heat waves, a throbbing migraine (the one in which light is annoying and it throbs whenever you stand up), nausea in addition to the migraine whenever I stand up, severe lingering cramps whenever I bend my knees (this has gone away though), nasal swelling, resistance in my arm muscles relaxing after I contract them, weakness and then now faintness. Please help me. I have tried webMD symptoms diagnosis for 2 hours and couldn't find it. I have been in bed for over 9 hours now and it has only been getting worse.
Symptoms:  Sore throat, aching eyes, heat waves, intense migraine/headache, nausea, lingering muscle cramps between the knee and thigh, biceps resisting to relax, nasal passage swelling, weakness, and faintness.