I have a cold for a couple days now Early

Q: I have a cold for a couple days now. Early this morning I woke up to a bunch of sharp pains in my stomach. I also felt nauseous and had a bad headache. I couldn't get up because I felt dizzy. I called my mom and she stayed with me. I drank lots of water to see if it would help. I dealt through the pain and it eventually went away and I slept it off. Today my stomach is soo sore and I still have a headache.. I'm also a little warm but in dunno if it's because when you have a cold you get a little fever. What does this mean?

Symptoms:  Headache, cold (coughing, sneezing, stuffy nose) a little fever, stomach pains