I have a cough and I'm pregnant.  What could be okay to drink?

Patient : I have a cough and I'm pregnant. What could be okay to drink?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If the cough is mild you can try natural remedies like increas ing water intake and other fluids like soups, juices, warm tea etc which can dilute the mucus secretions, inhaling steam also do same thing and also decrease sinus congestion, tea with honey, adding moisture to air with humidifier etc can help. If cough is getting increased due to supine position, semi-recumbent position can be opted by putting pillows under head and back. If cough persists after taking all these precautions, better to consult your doctor once, get evaluated and take antibiotics and antitussives to control the cough. Take care.