I have a couple red bump on my vaginal lip

Patient

Q: I have a couple red bump on my vaginal lip that looks like in the center has a yellow scab. It is very sore and hurts. What could it be?

Doctor

Thank for the query to ATD for an opinion,

If as per your description there are 2 red bumps over the vaginal lip with central yellowing scarring and crusts which is painful as well, then it is likely to be a herpes zoster lesion, an STD.
You may please visit your physician for a local examination and a swab test confirmation for the virus, post which you should be placed on antivirals to shorten the course of incubation period and infectivity. Once diagnosed you have to completely avoid sex until completely treated and repeat tests are negative as this has a high transference rate.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,