I have a crazy questionFor the past week I can't

Patient : I have a crazy question.For the past week I can't tilt my head forward, If I tilt my head forward I feel like I am being shocked down my spine & my right arm. I have also been seeing white dots out of my right eye. Please tell me What this could be & If & what kind of Doctor I need to see. Thankyou Danica Strain
Symptoms:  Shock down spine & right arm. & Seeing spots.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your question and an elucidate history. The history of getting pain down the spine and right arm a nd dots in eye on bending down is a classical example of cervical spondilitis with neurological and vascular compromise. I would advise urgent MRI and angiography of the cervical spine and consulting the Neurosurgeon for clinical evaluation and surgery if required. Hope this helps you. All the best.