I have a crazy questionFor the past week I can't

Q: I have a crazy question.For the past week I can't tilt my head forward, If I tilt my head forward I feel like I am being shocked down my spine & my right arm. I have also been seeing white dots out of my right eye. Please tell me What this could be & If & what kind of Doctor I need to see. Thankyou Danica Strain

Symptoms:  Shock down spine & right arm. & Seeing spots.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your question and an elucidate history.

The history of getting pain down the spine and right arm and dots in eye on bending down is a classical example of cervical spondilitis with neurological and vascular compromise.
I would advise urgent MRI and angiography of the cervical spine and consulting the Neurosurgeon for clinical evaluation and surgery if required.

Hope this helps you. All the best.