I have a cut/hole on the top of my butt

Patient : I have a cut/hole on the top of my butt crack, near the tailbone area.. it's like a small circle and it keeps bleeding in small quantities of blood .. It hasn't stopped bleeding for a month or 2 now I think .. what could it be ? And how do I cure it ?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a fistula in the anus. This is a opening of the rectum into the o utside and it will bleed regularly. You can try the following to help you: Have a Sitz bath containing lukewarm water with soda bicarb. Sit in the bath for 15 mins to reduce the pain Get a seton thread surgery done to open the fistula and achieve cure. See a Doctor for help. All the best.