I have a cut/hole on the top of my butt

Q: I have a cut/hole on the top of my butt crack, near the tailbone area.. it's like a small circle and it keeps bleeding in small quantities of blood .. It hasn't stopped bleeding for a month or 2 now I think .. what could it be ? And how do I cure it ?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a fistula in the anus. This is a opening of the rectum into the outside and it will bleed regularly. You can try the following to help you:
Have a Sitz bath containing lukewarm water with soda bicarb. Sit in the bath for 15 mins to reduce the pain
Get a seton thread surgery done to open the fistula and achieve cure.

See a Doctor for help. All the best.