I have a cut on my penis that required 5

Patient

Q: I have a cut on my penis that required 5 stitches. I know I need to avoid erections I am taking Advil for the pain. My problem is when I sleep I was waken by the pain of a erection. Is there anything I can buy to lower my chance or stop from getting an erection. I can't see my doctor until Monday I hate to call the service or go to the ER if I can avoid it because it so embarrassing

Symptoms:  Cut on penis
Doctor

A:   Hi.

Noted you history of have stitched cut ion the penis that causes problems on erection.
Advil only can control the pain and not the erections.
You need to take Amitriptyline in full dosage and you need a prescription from any Doctor available to you. Take at the bedtime so that you can have less or no erection.

I hope this answer helps you.