I have a cyst in my arm pit that

Patient : I have a cyst in my arm pit that just start leaking and is infected and I'm already in antibiotic , what should I do ?
Symptoms:  Pain and redness
I have a cyst in my arm pit...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It looks like an abscess which has to be drained as antibiotics are not going to be helpful at this stage. I will recommend you visit the ER and get it drained as soon as possible. Meanwhile you will also need an oral antibiotic like Cefotaxime 200 mg twice daily for a week till the swelling completely subsides. Kindly visit the ER and get it drained. Hope this was helpful, Regards.

Patient: I can't go now as I don't drive and have to wait my husband get back from work , it is ok to wait a few hours before go to the a&e .
Doctor: Hello,
You can wait for a few hours, as soon as it is possible really.
Meanwhile take extra precautions not to touch it or put any pressure on it.

Regards.