I have a cyst or something like a vaginal cyst

Patient

Q: I have a cyst or something like a vaginal cyst for 3 months that will not go away what do you think is the problem

Symptoms:  Looks like a vaginal cyst
Doctor

A:   Hi,

According to your description the cyst you mentioned could be bartholin cyst or gartner's cyst.
As you are having the cyst since three months and as these type of cysts can lead to complications like forming abscess, problem during intercourse etc, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.
By clinical examination the exact nature of the cyst can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.