I have a cyst or something like a vaginal cyst


Q: I have a cyst or something like a vaginal cyst for 3 months that will not go away what do you think is the problem

Symptoms:  Looks like a vaginal cyst

A:   Hi,
Thanks for the query.

I understand your concern.
According to your description the cyst you mentioned could be bartholin cyst or gartner's cyst.
As you are having the cyst since three months and as these type of cysts can lead to complications like forming abscess, problem during intercourse etc, better to consult your doctor and get evaluated.
By clinical examination the exact nature of the cyst can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm a 28 year old male and I have a small red bump on my leg just below the knee. It's fairly hard and smooth and shi...

Q: I have a small pea size lump on my right chest not far down from my collarbone. Went to doctors and she has said its...

Q: My daughter had a cyst on the fallopian tube which was deflated and cauterised as it had only fluid during her d and ...

Q: Hello doctor. I am a girl aged 14. I have a ball between the skin of my earlobe in the middle which I believe to be a...

Q: I have what looks like a cyst on my lower right leg between halfway between the knee and the ankle. It is oblong abo...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon